• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead King

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Undead King

Undead King V2

Undead King V3

All maps of the Undead King

Created

Created attacks from armies and hero stronger than all

Keywords:
None
Contents

Undead King (Map)

Reviews
15:44, 19th Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 31
this is just the booty bay melee mapped with changed terrain and some retarded name

i dont know if you realize it or not but your maps are bad, i don't know how old you are but you apparently think your maps are even of APPROVABLE quality due to your comments

i'll probably get negrepped for "omgnoflaming" but too bad the truth is harsh, read a tutorial or something

this is just the booty bay melee mapped with changed terrain and some retarded name

i dont know if you realize it or not but your maps are bad, i don't know how old you are but you apparently think your maps are even of APPROVABLE quality due to your comments

i'll probably get negrepped for "omgnoflaming" but too bad the truth is harsh, read a tutorial or something

I am 11 years old:ogre_haosis:

You changed blizzard melee map terrain from lordareon summer to icecrown glacier and added few triggers that are badly created and have memory leaks -.-

Map description is really bad, but because there is no nothing to describe I guess that is somehow ok.

Edited blizzard created map (edited some spells and heroes) are fail dude! I reported all your maps just to let you know as well as that map pack!
We have map U P D A T E button for reason :sad:

1/5 Vote for Rejection
Map Reported