• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unable to run WurstSetup.jar on macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi,

I tried running the WurstSetup.jar downloaded from here: WurstScript • Home. I ran from double clicking .jar, running from command line (java -jar WurstSetup.jar) and also using sudo. None worked.

I got the following error message from Java:

$ sudo java -jar WurstSetup.jar

2017-12-29 13:28:01 [main] INFO file.SetupApp - startup setup version: <1.1.3.1-jenkins-WurstSetup-38>

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at file.SetupMain.doMain(SetupMain.kt:42)

at file.SetupMain$Companion.main(SetupMain.kt:52)

at file.SetupMain.main(SetupMain.kt)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Stream closed

at java.io.BufferedInputStream.getInIfOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:159)

at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246)

at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:286)

at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:345)

at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:107)

at us.monoid.web.AbstractResource.fill(AbstractResource.java:44)

at us.monoid.web.Resty.fillResourceFromURL(Resty.java:432)

at us.monoid.web.Resty.doGET(Resty.java:388)

at us.monoid.web.Resty.json(Resty.java:204)

at us.monoid.web.Resty.json(Resty.java:192)

at net.ConnectionManager.checkConnectivity(ConnectionManager.kt:36)

at file.SetupApp.<clinit>(SetupApp.kt:21)

... 3 more

Level 23
Thanks for the report. Your machine doesn't seem to be able to connect to "https://peeeq.de/hudson/job/Wurst/lastSuccessfulBuild/api/json" for some reason.
I'm not sure about OSX specifics - maybe you need to have openssl installed? Are you behind some proxy? Can you access the URL in your browser?
If this is not an https problem I have no idea what it could be.

Level 15
Yes I can access the JSON data URL from my browser. Any other things I should try?

I am not using a proxy and I do have openssl installed:

Warning: openssl-1.0.2h_1 already installed

Warning: You are using OS X 10.13.

Alternatively, can you point me to Maven project that built WurstSetup.jar? I can try to run the main class from source in my NetBeans IDE. That would make it easier to debug the problem on my end too.

Last edited:
Level 15
Edit: I got IntelliJ IDEA and loaded WurstSetup gradle project into the IDE. I'm having trouble building it because it says "CompileTimeInfo" is an unresolved reference.

edit2: IntelliJ wasn't smart enough to create the CompileTimeInfo class, so I did it via command line. I ran the SetupMain.kt from the IDE and same exact errors as below...

Wow, I've never heard of the JVM language Kotlin. I'm used to just vanilla Java, perhaps it would be more effort than I thought to examine the source. If you are just grabbing the JSON at that end point, why not use a library like Apache HTTP Client to make GET request and then a Google JSON parsing library to parse the JSON (GSON). I'm familiar with these--it seems the error is in this Resty.json dependency.

@Frotty Thank you for the updated jar. I downloaded it again from the same place but still same error:

JavaScript:
2017-12-30 10:17:28 [main] INFO  file.SetupApp - startup setup version: <1.1.3.1-153e57d>
2017-12-30 10:17:29 [main] INFO  net.ConnectionManager - couldn't contact wurst jenkins: Stream closed
2017-12-30 10:17:29 [main] INFO  file.SetupApp - ConnectionStatus: ONLINE
2017-12-30 10:17:30 [main] INFO  global.InstallationManager - verify Install
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at file.SetupMain.doMain(SetupMain.kt:42)
    at file.SetupMain$Companion.main(SetupMain.kt:52)
    at file.SetupMain.main(SetupMain.kt)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.getInIfOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:159)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:286)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:345)
    at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:107)
    at us.monoid.web.AbstractResource.fill(AbstractResource.java:44)
    at us.monoid.web.Resty.fillResourceFromURL(Resty.java:432)
    at us.monoid.web.Resty.doGET(Resty.java:388)
    at us.monoid.web.Resty.json(Resty.java:204)
    at us.monoid.web.Resty.json(Resty.java:192)
    at net.ConnectionManager.getJson(ConnectionManager.kt:20)
    at net.ConnectionManager.getBuildNumber(ConnectionManager.kt:60)
    at net.ConnectionManager.getLatestCompilerBuild(ConnectionManager.kt:70)
    at global.InstallationManager.verifyInstallation(InstallationManager.kt:48)
    at file.SetupApp.<clinit>(SetupApp.kt:29)
    ... 3 more

Process finished with exit code 1

Last edited:
Level 23
In general I'm just reading the build number from the JSON so I don't need any big dependencies for that.
And unless the rest client I'm using has a bug, the exception will likely also appear using others. What happens if you try to make a REST request urself e.g. with cURL?

e: oh wait, the error now changed. let me see. Also pls put the error in some code tags or something..
e2: Yeah, your machine seems having issue with https, because the error is now at the next https REST call

Last edited:
Level 15
Edit3: Here's some disgusting code that makes https work for Apache Http Client. If you can't make a fork/patch for this, I may do that and replace all your GETs/JSON parsing with the ones that work on my machine. You probably need to do the same thing with Resty to enable HTTPS, or just switch to http/Apache Http Client:

JavaScript:
public static void givenAcceptingAllCertificates_whenHttpsUrlIsConsumed_thenException()
  throws IOException, GeneralSecurityException {
    TrustStrategy acceptingTrustStrategy = (cert, authType) -> true;
    SSLSocketFactory sf = new SSLSocketFactory(
      acceptingTrustStrategy, SSLSocketFactory.ALLOW_ALL_HOSTNAME_VERIFIER);
    SchemeRegistry registry = new SchemeRegistry();
    registry.register(new Scheme("https", 8443, sf));
    ClientConnectionManager ccm = new PoolingClientConnectionManager(registry);
    DefaultHttpClient httpClient = new DefaultHttpClient(ccm);
    String urlOverHttps
      = "https://peeeq.de/hudson/job/Wurst/lastSuccessfulBuild/api/json";
    HttpGet getMethod = new HttpGet(urlOverHttps);

HttpResponse response = httpClient.execute(getMethod);
    String out = EntityUtils.toString(response.getEntity());
    System.out.println("Response is: " + out);
//    assertThat(response.getStatusLine().getStatusCode(), equalTo(200));
}

Edit2
: I tried following the SO instructions but same problem as before, even with Apache Http Client when using https. WurstSetup.jar still doesn't work even after installing your cert in Java cacerts. However, http does work with Apache Http Client, so perhaps have that as a fallback?

Edit: I think the problem is my Java doesn't trust your website. I created an example using Apache HttpClient and it worked with http but failed with https with this error. However if you did fall back to http, then that should have worked (but it did not on my end).

JavaScript:
xception in thread "main" javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

So the cert is not installed or trusted in my Java. Stackoverflow gives a fix HTTP GET request not working in java when HTTP is 1.1? but I've never had to manually download the cert of a website just to get an https request through.

I attached the maven project I created to test this...

I can use curl just fine with the JSON URL:

JavaScript:
$ curl https://peeeq.de/hudson/job/Wurst/lastSuccessfulBuild/api/json
{"_class":"hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild","actions":[{"_class":"hudson.model.CauseAction","causes":[{"_class":"hudson.model.Cause$RemoteCause","shortDescription":"Started by remote host 192.30.252.40","addr":"192.30.252.40","note":null}]},{},{"_class":"hudson.plugins.git.util.BuildData","buildsByBranchName":{"refs/remotes/origin/master":{"_class":"hudson.plugins.git.util.Build","buildNumber":579,"buildResult":null,"marked":{"SHA1":"c927a1abb20402568d00f3e6e7cae8ccbb06e772","branch":[{"SHA1":"c927a1abb20402568d00f3e6e7cae8ccbb06e772","name":"refs/remotes/origin/master"}]},"revision":{"SHA1":"c927a1abb20402568d00f3e6e7cae8ccbb06e772","branch":[{"SHA1":"c927a1abb20402568d00f3e6e7cae8ccbb06e772","name":"refs/remotes/origin/master"}]}}},"lastBuiltRevision":{"SHA1":"c927a1abb20402568d00f3e6e7cae8ccbb06e772","branch":[{"SHA1":"c927a1abb20402568d00f3e6e7cae8ccbb06e772","name":"refs/remotes/origin/master"}]},"remoteUrls":["https://github.com/wurstscript/WurstScript.git"],"scmName":""},{"_class":"hudson.plugins.git.GitTagAction"},{},{"_class":"hudson.tasks.junit.TestResultAction","failCount":0,"skipCount":2,"totalCount":584,"urlName":"testReport"},{}],"artifacts":[{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"_Handles.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/_Handles.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"_Primitives.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/_Primitives.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"AbilityObjEditing.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/AbilityObjEditing.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Angle.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Angle.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Assets.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Assets.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Basics.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Basics.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"BigNum.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/BigNum.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"BitSet.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/BitSet.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Boolean.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Boolean.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Boolexpr.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Boolexpr.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Buffer.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Buffer.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"BufferTests.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/BufferTests.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"BuffObjEditing.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/BuffObjEditing.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ChannelAbilityPreset.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/ChannelAbilityPreset.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ClosureForGroups.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/ClosureForGroups.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ClosureTimers.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/ClosureTimers.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Colors.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Colors.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"DamageDetection.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/DamageDetection.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"DamageType.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/DamageType.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"DebugFile.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/DebugFile.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Destructable.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Destructable.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"DestructableObjEditing.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/DestructableObjEditing.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"DummyRecycler.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/DummyRecycler.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Effect.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Effect.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ErrorHandling.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/ErrorHandling.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"EventHelper.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/EventHelper.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Execute.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Execute.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"FileIO.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/FileIO.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Fogmodifier.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Fogmodifier.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Force.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Force.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Fx.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Fx.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"GameCache.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/GameCache.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"GamecacheBuffer.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/GamecacheBuffer.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"GamecacheKeys.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/GamecacheKeys.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"GameTimer.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/GameTimer.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Group.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Group.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"GroupTests.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/GroupTests.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"HashList.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/HashList.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"HashMap.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/HashMap.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Hashtable.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Hashtable.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"HashtableTests.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/HashtableTests.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"HeroPreset.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/HeroPreset.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Image.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Image.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"index.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/index.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"InstantDummyCaster.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/InstantDummyCaster.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Integer.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Integer.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Interpolation.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Interpolation.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Item.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Item.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ItemObjEditing.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/ItemObjEditing.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Knockback3.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Knockback3.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"LastOrder.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/LastOrder.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"LinkedList.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/LinkedList.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"LinkedListModule.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/LinkedListModule.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"MagicFunctions.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/MagicFunctions.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"MapBounds.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/MapBounds.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Maths.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Maths.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Metadata.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Metadata.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Multiboard.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Multiboard.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Network.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Network.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"NetworkConfig.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/NetworkConfig.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ObjectIdGenerator.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/ObjectIdGenerator.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ObjectIds.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/ObjectIds.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ObjEditingNatives.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/ObjEditingNatives.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"OnUnitEnterLeave.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/OnUnitEnterLeave.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Orders.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Orders.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"OrderStringFactory.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/OrderStringFactory.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Player.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Player.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Preloader.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Preloader.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Printing.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Printing.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Real.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Real.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Rect.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Rect.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Region.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Region.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"RegisterEvents.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/RegisterEvents.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Simulate3dSound.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Simulate3dSound.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Sound.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Sound.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"SoundUtils.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/SoundUtils.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"StandardTextTags.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/StandardTextTags.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"String.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/String.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"StringEncoder.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/StringEncoder.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"StringTests.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/StringTests.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"StringUtils.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/StringUtils.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"StringUtilsTests.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/StringUtilsTests.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"SyncSimple.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/SyncSimple.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Table.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Table.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"TerrainUtils.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/TerrainUtils.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Texttag.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Texttag.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Timer.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Timer.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"TimerUtils.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/TimerUtils.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Trigger.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Trigger.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"TypeCasting.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/TypeCasting.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Unit.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Unit.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"UnitIndexer.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/UnitIndexer.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"UnitObjEditing.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/UnitObjEditing.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"UpgradeObjEditing.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/UpgradeObjEditing.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Vectors.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Vectors.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Widget.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Widget.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Wurst.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Wurst.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Wurstunit.html","relativePath":"downloads/hotdoc/Wurstunit.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"CLILoader.conf","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/CLILoader.conf"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"CLILoader.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/CLILoader.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Colorizer.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/Colorizer.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"exehack.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/exehack.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"grimoireconfig.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/grimoireconfig.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"japi.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/japi.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"listfile.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/listfile.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"loadmpq.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/loadmpq.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"nativepack.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/nativepack.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ongameload.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/ongameload.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"PELoader.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/PELoader.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"pipe.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/pipe.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"sfmpq.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/sfmpq.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wehack.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/wehack.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"weload.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/weload.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"worldedit.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/bin/worldedit.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"grimoire-readme.txt","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/docs/grimoire-readme.txt"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"grimoiremanual.pdf","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/docs/grimoiremanual.pdf"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"findpath.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/findpath.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"AutocastBorder.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/AutocastBorder.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"AutocastCorners.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/AutocastCorners.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ConstantMerger.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/ConstantMerger.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"DisabledBorder.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/DisabledBorder.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"FileExporter.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/FileExporter.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"FileImporter.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/FileImporter.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"grimex.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/grimex.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"GrimexManual.html","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/GrimexManual.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"contextmenu.gif","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/img/contextmenu.gif"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"mapsizehack.gif","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/img/mapsizehack.gif"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"minus.gif","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/img/minus.gif"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"oehack.gif","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/img/oehack.gif"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"plus.gif","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/img/plus.gif"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"testmap.gif","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/img/testmap.gif"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"tilepicker.gif","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/img/tilepicker.gif"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"InfocardBorder.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/InfocardBorder.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"InfocardCorners.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/InfocardCorners.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"InfocardLevelBorder.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/InfocardLevelBorder.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"InfocardLevelCorners.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/InfocardLevelCorners.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"NormalBorder.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/NormalBorder.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"NormalCorners.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/NormalCorners.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ObjectMerger.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/ObjectMerger.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"PassiveBorder.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/PassiveBorder.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"PassiveCorners.tga","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/PassiveCorners.tga"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"PatchGenerator.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/PatchGenerator.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"PathMapper.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/PathMapper.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"cmtest.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/samples/cmtest.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"fetest.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/samples/fetest.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"fitest.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/samples/fitest.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"log.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/samples/log.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"omtest.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/samples/omtest.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"pmtest.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/samples/pmtest.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"tmtest.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/samples/tmtest.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"tstest.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/samples/tstest.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"sfmpq.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/sfmpq.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"TileSetter.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/TileSetter.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"TriggerMerger.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/grimext/TriggerMerger.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"LICENSE.txt","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/LICENSE.txt"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"loadmpq.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/loadmpq.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"lua5.1.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/lua5.1.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"nosound.mpq","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/nosound.mpq"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ongameload.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/ongameload.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"README.html","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/README.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"blizzard.j","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/resources/blizzard.j"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"common.j","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/resources/common.j"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"debugnatives.j","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/resources/debugnatives.j"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"pjass.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/resources/pjass.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Changelog - Horus.txt","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/tesh/Changelog - Horus.txt"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Changelog.txt","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/tesh/Changelog.txt"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"funclist.db","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/tesh/funclist.db"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"horus.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/tesh/horus.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Styles.ini","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/tesh/Styles.ini"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"TESH.conf","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/tesh/TESH.conf"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"TESH.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/tesh/TESH.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"TESH.ini","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/tesh/TESH.ini"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"sfmpq.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/bin/sfmpq.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"Blizzard.j","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/Blizzard.j"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"changelog.txt","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/changelog.txt"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"clijasshelper.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/clijasshelper.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"common.j","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/common.j"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jasshelper.conf","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/jasshelper.conf"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jasshelper.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/jasshelper.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jasshelpermanual.html","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/jasshelpermanual.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"LICENSE.txt","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/LICENSE.txt"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"pjass-readme.txt","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/pjass-readme.txt"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"pjass.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/pjass.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"readme.txt","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/readme.txt"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"sfmpq.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/sfmpq.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"zincmanual.html","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/vexorianjasshelper/zincmanual.html"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"war3.conf.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/war3.conf.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"war3.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/war3.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"war3err.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/war3err.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"we.conf.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/we.conf.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"we.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/we.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wehack.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wehack.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wehacklib.lua","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wehacklib.lua"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"windows.mpq","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/windows.mpq"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"CwadLib.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/winmpq/CwadLib.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"SFmpq.dll","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/winmpq/SFmpq.dll"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"war3map.j","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/winmpq/temp/war3map.j"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"VB40032.DLL","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/winmpq/VB40032.DLL"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"WinMPQ.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/winmpq/WinMPQ.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"WinMPQ.rtf","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/winmpq/WinMPQ.rtf"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"WMpqEmbed.rtf","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/winmpq/WMpqEmbed.rtf"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"~$WinMPQ.rtf","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/winmpq/~$WinMPQ.rtf"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"annotations-13.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/annotations-13.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"antlr-runtime-3.5.2.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/antlr-runtime-3.5.2.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"antlr4-4.7.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/antlr4-4.7.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"antlr4-runtime-4.7.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/antlr4-runtime-4.7.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"args4j-2.33.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/args4j-2.33.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"blizzard.j","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/blizzard.j"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"common.j","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/common.j"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"commons-codec-1.6.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/commons-codec-1.6.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"commons-collections-3.2.1.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"commons-lang-2.4.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/commons-lang-2.4.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"commons-logging-1.1.3.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/commons-logging-1.1.3.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"gson-2.8.2.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/gson-2.8.2.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"guava-21.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/guava-21.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"httpclient-4.3.6.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/httpclient-4.3.6.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"httpcore-4.3.3.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/httpcore-4.3.3.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"icu4j-58.2.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/icu4j-58.2.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jackson-annotations-2.9.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jackson-annotations-2.9.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jackson-core-2.9.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jackson-core-2.9.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jackson-databind-2.9.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jackson-databind-2.9.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jackson-dataformat-yaml-2.9.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jackson-dataformat-yaml-2.9.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jackson-module-kotlin-2.9.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jackson-module-kotlin-2.9.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"javacc-4.1.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/javacc-4.1.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"JavaEWAH-1.1.6.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/JavaEWAH-1.1.6.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"javax.json-1.0.4.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/javax.json-1.0.4.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jchardet-1.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jchardet-1.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"JMPQ3-1.5.7.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/JMPQ3-1.5.7.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jmpq3-1.5.7.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jmpq3-1.5.7.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jsch-0.1.54.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jsch-0.1.54.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jsr305-3.0.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jsr305-3.0.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"jzlib-1.1.3.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/jzlib-1.1.3.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"kotlin-logging-1.4.6.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/kotlin-logging-1.4.6.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"kotlin-reflect-1.1.3.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/kotlin-reflect-1.1.3.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"kotlin-stdlib-1.2.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/kotlin-stdlib-1.2.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"kotlin-stdlib-jre7-1.2.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/kotlin-stdlib-jre7-1.2.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"kotlin-stdlib-jre8-1.2.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/kotlin-stdlib-jre8-1.2.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"log4j-1.2.17.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/log4j-1.2.17.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"logback-classic-1.2.3.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/logback-classic-1.2.3.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"logback-core-1.2.3.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/logback-core-1.2.3.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"minlog-1.2.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/minlog-1.2.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.abego.treelayout.core-1.0.3.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.abego.treelayout.core-1.0.3.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.eclipse.jdt.annotation-2.1.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.eclipse.jdt.annotation-2.1.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.eclipse.jgit-4.9.0.201710071750-r.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.eclipse.jgit-4.9.0.201710071750-r.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.eclipse.lsp4j-0.2.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.eclipse.lsp4j-0.2.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.eclipse.lsp4j.generator-0.2.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.eclipse.lsp4j.generator-0.2.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.eclipse.lsp4j.jsonrpc-0.2.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.eclipse.lsp4j.jsonrpc-0.2.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.eclipse.xtend.lib-2.13.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.eclipse.xtend.lib-2.13.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.eclipse.xtend.lib.macro-2.13.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.eclipse.xtend.lib.macro-2.13.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.lib-2.13.0.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.lib-2.13.0.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"resty-0.3.2.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/resty-0.3.2.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"slf4j-api-1.7.21.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/slf4j-api-1.7.21.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"slf4j-api-1.7.25.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/slf4j-api-1.7.25.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"snakeyaml-1.17.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/snakeyaml-1.17.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"ST4-4.0.8.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/ST4-4.0.8.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"velocity-1.7.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/velocity-1.7.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wc3libs-0fd8c9e711.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/wc3libs-0fd8c9e711.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wrapper_config.toml","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/wrapper_config.toml"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstscript.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/wurstscript.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstscript.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/wurstscript.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstscript_b.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/wurstscript_b.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"WurstSetup-7b96dfbc6c.jar","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/wurstscript/WurstSetup-7b96dfbc6c.jar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"WurstWE.exe","relativePath":"downloads/Wurstpack/WurstWE.exe"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstpack.md5","relativePath":"downloads/wurstpack.md5"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstpack_compiler.zip","relativePath":"downloads/wurstpack_compiler.zip"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstpack_complete.zip","relativePath":"downloads/wurstpack_complete.zip"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstscript-1.7.0.0.tar","relativePath":"downloads/wurstscript-1.7.0.0.tar"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstscript-1.7.0.0.zip","relativePath":"downloads/wurstscript-1.7.0.0.zip"},{"displayPath":null,"fileName":"wurstscript.jar","relativePath":"downloads/wurstscript.jar"}],"building":false,"description":null,"displayName":"#579","duration":565388,"estimatedDuration":567737,"executor":null,"fullDisplayName":"Wurst #579","id":"579","keepLog":false,"number":579,"queueId":632,"result":"SUCCESS","timestamp":1514595817858,"url":"http://peeeq.de/hudson/job/Wurst/579/","builtOn":"","changeSet":{"_class":"hudson.plugins.git.GitChangeSetList","items":[{"_class":"hudson.plugins.git.GitChangeSet","affectedPaths":["de.peeeq.wurstscript/src/main/java/de/peeeq/wurstio/jassinterpreter/JassInterpreter.java"],"commitId":"c927a1abb20402568d00f3e6e7cae8ccbb06e772","timestamp":1514590753000,"author":{"absoluteUrl":"http://peeeq.de/hudson/user/frotty","fullName":"Frotty"},"comment":"fix trace logs\n","date":"2017-12-30T00:39:13+0100 +0100","id":"c927a1abb20402568d00f3e6e7cae8ccbb06e772","msg":"fix trace logs","paths":[{"editType":"edit","file":"de.peeeq.wurstscript/src/main/java/de/peeeq/wurstio/jassinterpreter/JassInterpreter.java"}]}],"kind":"git"},"culprits":[{"absoluteUrl":"http://peeeq.de/hudson/user/frotty","fullName":"Frotty"}]}

Attachments

• WurstHttpClient.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Level 23
Hi, can you just try updating your java installation or posting your complete version string?
Let's encrypt certificates were only trusted since a few updates ago.
Or is this a confirmed OSX issue where the apple internal JDK doesn't trust certain CAs?

Thanks for your suggestions, but randomly changing dependencies to work around an issue doesn't really make sense. Also I want to clarify if this is an OS or java-version dependent problem

And yes, I will add non-ssl connections as general fallback solution. Though I would prefer https to work ;)

e: It should be trusted since java 8u101, please check your version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.