• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

uhm...hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hello there!,until i say any details,i wish to say that...i found some maps that i have searched for months!
now i should just introduce me,i am a happy person,funny type and...oh,sorry i'm introducing like in real life but,i'll introduce myself now,my nickname in Garena is pregomal,the same than here,and i can only say one thing:I REALLY LOVE WC3!!!!!!!!!!my favorite map is one that i just lost it,but there are maps that can be compared to that one,and i am feeling better now i seen my favorite unit in the smilies list :spell_breaker:

Level 3
thanks for the welcomes,and thanks for that maps,i already played it,you recommend realy good maps,so,i'll say:Welcome to hive,pregomal!

Status
Not open for further replies.