• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two spellboks share abilities :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I created two spellbooks (not items just ablilities) first is made to store weapons recipes and second to store buildings recipes (i click the axe spell and trigger makes axe, this trigger is ready and working). So far i have only made making fire and axe abilities, they both work. So i put crafting axe in
"Craft weapons" spellbook and Craft fire in "Craft buildings" spellbok. Both spellboks have 1 spell each. When i play hero with these spellbooks they share spells! Both of them have both spells and they should have one each :/

Level 4
Thanks, that works. I have another question. In the spellbook i have two new spells now and both of them have crafting triggers. When i use first one the second is used too, i mean lets say i have trigger craft1 and craft2. They respond to spell1 and spell2. When i use the spell1 the craft1 runs, player dont have items so it dont create new item. BUT (i click only spell1) the craft2 also runs! I dont know why, looks like even when i click spell1 both spells are kinda used and both triggers run :/

Ps: Spell from other spellbook also runs when i use one from other spellbook :O

Level 4
There isnt something like Base order ID like in spellbook :/. I based the spells on fan of knives.
Now i cant exactly say what ive changed because i have polish version of WEand im not sure how to translate it, but there is something like "use/turn on=fanofknives" by default. I changed it in the spells to be different and it didnt helped.

Level 4
Use channel as base for spell i dont understand that. Uh is there a spell called "channel" or i need a spell which is channeling spell :S ?

Level 4
Ehm i can't find it i translate "channel" to polish but looks like its translated in other way :/. Is it unit/hero/item spell?
Ah i think i found it. (youtube...)

Ok i created a spell based on channel spell but it dont display in spellbook like its not working :O

The most unexpected result- attribute "visible" solved the problem of visibility xD. However, another problem came. When unit starts channeling, i cant stop it even if time is set to 1 sec.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.