• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two questions {DotA Viper's Corrosive Skin / How to remove a hero from tavern}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
1. What spell is viper from dota´s corrosive skin based on? (passive skill that grants some magic resistance and attackers gets some damage over time)

2.What should stock replenish interval/stock maximum/stock start delay be on to work like when one player has picked a hero from a tavern, noone else can pick the same hero?

Level 9
well i got the answer for number 2 just thought of a easier way lets say you set event to 90 sec(how long you wanna give them to pick one) (then lets say you use lumber to buy a hero) then after that XXX sec you will remove that lumber from then just set the restock value to 1 sec after that or same time probaly wont be able to unless really imba at clicking
(for lumber trigger)
  • Events: XXX seconds elapsed
  • Conditions:
  • Actions: Set Player red current lumber to 0(under player>set property)
just repeat with them all dunno if there is easier way though

Level 6
stock replenish interval/stock maximum/stock start delay
- 3600sec - 1sec - 15sec

Or you create this trigger:
  • Tarven Selling Unit
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • (((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Selling unit)) Equal to Neutral Passive) and ((Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to Tavern))
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Remove (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) from (Selling unit)

Level 9
stock replenish interval/stock maximum/stock start delay
- 3600sec - 1sec - 15sec

Or you create this trigger:
  • Tarven Selling Unit
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Selling unit)) Equal to Neutral Passive) and ((Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to Tavern))
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Remove (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) from (Selling unit)

i also used that in one of my maps since i knew that i had that problem as fagge i was suggested this just found the old map^^

Level 6
  • Hero Tarven
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player)
That should work else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.