• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twisted Metal need car models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:thumbs_up: Hey everyone, I am new here. I have been working on this Twisted Metal map for awhile now. It's pretty impressive, especially if you like the old school Twisted Metal games. It's car combat at it's finest. It's third person exactly like Twisted Metal. You drive with the arrow keys, and the driving in the game is wonderful. So dont worry, you wont be wasting your time making a model for a crappy map. I have been, and will be working on this map for awhile. If you can make me one of these models I will of course give you full credit. If you would like to see the map, of course, just ask.

I am looking for a destructable (Need death animation):
stop sign,
surburban house,
street light,
church, and
a shop of some sort.

And a model of Axel from Twisted Metal would not hurt.

Last edited:
Level 2
TMSCREENSHOT1.jpg

TMSCREENSHOT3.jpg

TMSCREENSHOT2.jpg

TMSCREENSHOT4.jpg

If someone can make me a Eifle Tower with a death animation it would be greatly appreciated so I can begin making my remake of the Paris level. As far as the level goes, I do not know what to create or remake. But the Paris level seems doable. Any suggestions. And I could use some help with the map, so if you are experienced and would like to jump aboard. Just message me. I need help with LeaderBoards, Level Design, Modeling and Coding.

Last edited:
Level 7
The map... seemed to be slightly remodified from blizzard car race.

Cars icons of the original are still visible on it.

Level 2
There was no other way to make driving mechanics like that, so yes I did use Azeroth Grand Prix just for the driving functuality. And it's more then slightly remodefied you would @#$@ if you knew how much work I put into this map. Yes, I am going to fix the icons and what not. But right now I want to work on the level design.

Level 7
An apology if my words hurt you.
Aww outlaw is... owning. The model looks lovely. Especially the blood splat.

Level 2
So far the entire map is destructable! =D Is there any way I can edit the thread name to Twisted Metal Destructable Models Needed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.