• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tutorials Forum not helping much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
im not a beginner in making wc3 maps, but im no master either. i though the tutorials forum where going to help alot, but since its so small an most of the important things are in GERMAN, its no use at least for me. so, i beg Darky28, Nemesis(the owner of the GERMAN topics) to translate those GERMAN topics and put more TUTORIALs, in the forum, and in the tutorials section in this site.

if i am wrong of something, unaware or forgot to see something at the tutorials forum that could change my mind, im sorry, but for now, i really ned this and i apreciate if this request gets done.

c ya on bnet

Level 4
hehe

well, thanks. at least now i can sleep well knowing someday someone will make the tutorials section better. thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.