• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Truth about dota players - da video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Trolling here will get you nowhere, StasMan. The next time I see you troll in the slightest manner, I will push for your banishment from the forums, and I will see to it personally you are removed from the forums. I have sent you a warning, and this is my final edict.
Clean up your act now.

And Fuego, don't feed the trolls.
--donut3.5--

Level 25
I thought I warned you what would happen if you continued being a trolling little pest Stasman

So, how's about this: This is your final warning. Annoy us moderators once more and we're kicking your ass out the door. Oh, and don't worry, we do have prior evidence for doing this, with, y'know, the whole anti-Naruto bullshit that went on a while back. The people involved there were smart enough to not let it get me this angry

You sir appear to not be quiet so smart. Consider yourself warned

Status
Not open for further replies.