• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TrollHUNTER.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Edited some of the details.
Added some lights.
Removed Blurry things.
THis time edited in Abobe Photoshop
The skin first was edited in Artwaver.

Keywords:
Chaos,Horde,Troll,Hunter
Contents

ChaosHunter (Texture)

Reviews
19:31, 5th Jun 2011 shiiK: I'll open this review by citing my previous comment on this skin. Especially take note of the latter two sentences. Please use the Texturing & Surfacing board to post your skins in for now. Read some tutorials as well...

M

19:31, 5th Jun 2011
shiiK: I'll open this review by citing my previous comment on this skin.
This is amazingly inconsistent. There's so much going on here, I don't know where to start. You need to stick to fewer materials. There's complete absence of shading, which makes it look like the skin wasn't meant for the model. Check out some tutorials, post any coming work of yours in the Texturing & Surfacing board for guidance. You're not ready to upload skins yet.

Especially take note of the latter two sentences. Please use the Texturing & Surfacing board to post your skins in for now. Read some tutorials as well. It will help you become a much better artist. Furthermore, never make a new upload for a skin that has already been uploaded, use the Update button on your first upload to update it. If it has been permanently rejected, contact the moderator that rejected it (in this case, that's me) and request that it is opened - preferably with a preview of the updated skin.

I admit this is better than the previous version, though, and a lot of the blurriness is gone. However, there's still a lot more work to do. I'm also curious about the hair, why is it solid grey and why is there a drawing of a hole on it?

It hasnt changed at all! >.>
the colours are still bad, the design is still bad, and there is NO IDEA TO IT. its just random shit piled together. I doubt even the best shading and details could make this look any better because the organization is absolutely horrendous and there is no exact idea to work around. the colours conflict terribly and you haven't changed a single thing since you last uploaded it.
Its just plain bad. Get better skills, go to the 2D section in the forums to get feedback and dont upload anything else until you actually get good feedback from experienced people.
You have to ask yourself the big question. WILL YOU USE THIS IN YOUR OWN MAP?
If not than you shouldn't upload it. I dont know who would use this in a map. i certainly would not. So think about things before you upload them. Thats it. Try again when you're more experienced. Because this will be 100% rejected.

~Dentothor