• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Gatherer

Troll Gatherer
197197-e2216658a39c0ef15969d91fde189c5c.png
The idea of this came from my Troll Master Witch Doctor model when I saw it I got the idea of transforming it into a worker. :smile:
- Added Troll Gatherer Alternate (Red)
- Added Troll Gatherer Alternate (Black)
- Added Troll Gatherer Alternate (Purple)
- Added Troll Gatherer Alternate
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Worker
Author's Notes
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models. :smile:
Previews
Contents

Troll Gatherer (Alternate Black) (Model)

Troll Gatherer (Alternate) (Model)

Troll Gatherer (Alternate Purple) (Model)

Troll Gatherer (Alternate Red) (Model)

Troll Gatherer (Black) (Model)

Troll Gatherer (Purple) (Model)

Troll Gatherer (Red) (Model)

Troll Gatherer Icon (Black) (Icon)

Troll Gatherer Icon (Purple) (Icon)

Troll Gatherer Icon (Red) (Icon)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Nice troll worker with a bunch of variations. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 58
Love it. :3 But I do not think that this is good model for worker, more likely a shaman warrior. And too, is not that robe unpracticle for worker? Anyway, great model
This is meant to be worker? It looks so advanced for a worker holy shit
They can serve as Advanced Workers, they build the best buildings of the trolls:smile::grin:

Level 17
This is a pretty great model my man, but just seeing those small size of Lumber and Gold i have to point out that there is a BIG, a GIANT difference between the visual distinction of a peasant or peon carrying a big bag'o gold and lumber and what this troll displays. even though i adore the model.

Level 58
Nice model this worker can be use as an Advanced Worker. But his repair animation is a little strange because is the same as his attack animation.
The repair is the Spell animation I just renamed it and removed the particles. :smile:
This is a pretty great model my man, but just seeing those small size of Lumber and Gold i have to point out that there is a BIG, a GIANT difference between the visual distinction of a peasant or peon carrying a big bag'o gold and lumber and what this troll displays. even though i adore the model.
I did not realize that but now I'm making it big.
Edit: I will not remove the current one I'm just gonna add the new one for more variation. :smile:

Last edited: