• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Triggers Conflicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im trying to make Units Spawn at one point and then split up into two groups and march different directions.

The problem is i cannot use two different triggers to create the units seperatly and create *Unit Groups* in which to order, The reason for this is 1 trigger which creates units in all the areas i need the units to be created.

Here is the trigger which conflics.

Events
*Time- Every 30 seconds of gameplay.
Conditions.
Actions.
*Unit Group - Pick Every unit in (Units owned by player 1 (red) type spirit tower) and do (actions)
*Loop - Actions.
*Unit - Create 4 Footman for player 1 (red) at (position of (picked unit)) facing (Random point in (playable map area))

This trigger creates units at several locations all at once, now i need a trigger to move those units, some of which units will be going off in different directions to other units they spawned with.

I hope i explained my errors :cry: Any help would be very much apreciated for i am raging:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.