• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Trigger Trouble :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, new to the forums, but i go on this website often, having a bit of trouble with a skill i am trying to make, basically what it does is does a death and decay for enemy units and does a death and decay that heals friendly units both for a small amount.

I've got the skills done, tested that they both work how i want to, but i'm having trouble with the triggers, the dummy units won't even spawn.

I've added and attachment of the triggers that fail to work.

A bit of topic but also i know nothing about JASS and it seems as though alot of people use it to make their spells pretty top notch so can someone also link me to a good JASS tutorial?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• NEED HELP PLZ.jpg
    NEED HELP PLZ.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 87
Level 18
Dummy units are invisible.

P.S. Your trigger leaks a position of unit and some other points. To make it at beginnig create in variable editor variable temp_point, then in first line of the spell use set variable and edit it to set temp_point = position of casting unit. Then after all actions use Custom Script- RemoveLocation (udg_temp_point)

Status
Not open for further replies.