• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger Senor Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi triggerers, i was wondering if you could teach how to manipulate a unit with da keys of "w,a,s,d" and change attack for spacebar

thank you

Level 27
Unless there's some fun JASS coding, you're gonna have to make abilities in which the hotkeys are w,a,d, and s.
Then have each one order you respectively.
Of course, it is much better to use the arrow keys.
And since space bar isn't a hotkey (as far as I know) and there isn't any spacebar detector in GUI, then you can use Esc, or whatever else you like.
--donut3.5--

Level 3
thanks dude, good theory, but i question u if you have played the map that comes w/ Warcraft 3 Roc, in where youre a paladin and you move to the sides with "M" and "D", and i think some1 can do it without abilities because the paladin has no abilities. Yeah, maybe da thing would be a JASS code, but i dunno how to JASS write so...

Level 3
lol, you guyz saw my other post "New Map"? :lol:

Yea is a project between a friend and me.

And about the jass scripts, maybe i could request em in the requests part

Status
Not open for further replies.