• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Helping Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is the current things I have worked on, and stored here. This map will help beginner mappers to learn some triggering.
This map will be updated everytime I edit / add something in here.
Note that most everything is in GUI, but starting JASS.

Feel free to copy / paste ANYTHING in the map to any of your maps, you do not need my permission.

I have so much models that I dont know who made what models now. I give credit to everyone on Hive Workshop I downloaded from.

NOTE: If you want to edit, open the TestMapUSE from World Editor. It is not protected

UPDATE: New sections! Added a Counter-Strike trigger section. The C4 is the only one not working. Hostage rescue section is working. Added a variable for the Counter-Strike section that declares round over and moves the 2 teams to their starts.
Contents

Trigger Helping Map (Map)

Reviews
wyrmlord: [Ignored] -This doesn't belong as a map submission but instead would better belong in a tutorial

M

wyrmlord: [Ignored]
-This doesn't belong as a map submission but instead would better belong in a tutorial