• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
OK i have a building with a dummy abbilty called create steel. To use the abbilty you need at least 1 item Iron Ore in the inventory. the trigger removes the iron ore and puts in steel. i cant figure out the conditions for the trigger. I have one condition that says abbility being cast is equal to Create steel, so it knows its the steel mill but how do i make a condition that tells if theres the 1 iron ore in the inventory?

Level 13
Oooops! Mate this is wrong forum! Next time use Triggers and Scripts forum!
Anyway there is a function like If ( Condition ) then ( Do Actions ) else ( Do Actions ). If it is not this then a similar function should be at the top of the overall list. Search for "If" and you will get it. Here you can set conditions etc what you all need.

Status
Not open for further replies.