• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i cant find the action that makes the trifggers effect only happen when the hero is channeling i have tried almost everything and when you make the hero stop channeling the effects continue to play but at the center of the map if anyone knows the action to make it so the effects of a trigger only happen while the hero is channeling plz tell

Level 3
then what would the actions be to make the trigger stop for instance of the spell eg. if there where two heroes casting it at the same time and one stops casting.

Level 11
It's (An unit stops casting an ability) for an event. Condition will be (Ability being cast) equal to x (where x is your skill). Following it depends on owner of (Casting Unit). Multi-instance doesn't work for more than one hero/player. Sorry... For more info, give me more info about the spell. You can also check Azure's spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.