• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tree Tag BEST Edition

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Tree Tag best edition out there.

Game time increased to 1 hour and 15 minutes for increased fun.

Keywords:
tree tag, best, edition, gold, good, evo, download, castle, protected, unprotected.
Contents

Tree Tag BEST Edition (Map)

Reviews
09:46, 28th May 2013 Orcnet: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2348228-post4.html

M

09:46, 28th May 2013
Orcnet: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2348228-post4.html

Level 29
misc maps are the harder to review, because it can be anything
i played alone so i dont expect to cover all angles
good things
-you puted quest with explanations
-good triggering

things i question
- you spawned a lot of trees in a region or the acuatic plats and there are regions a little empty of doads, dont put a lot of the same doad in a place and leave empty regions.
you used the static plants, use floating so it gives movment.
- about tiles, to much green to much trees, its overwhelming, i think thats was the idea.
- flat in many zones,it is more notorius in the water zone, should be more lower, flats are good for cities but in wild maps should be more irregular the terrain.
- you puted one brigde and it cant be used :(

i dont know what more to say, and i dont know how improve the game play, all i said is about stetic
hope my opinion serve you to improve

edit:
better description is needed: here in your post, game play, imported material, you didnt used imported material but for custom maps, is good to say it, the audience is not mind reader, you have to sell your map with and atractive description, maybe a screenshot

Level 30
so about these types of map:
Originality
Resources should be unique. Largely similar resources, such as icons or skins that are hue-adjusted version of each other, simple reskins that don't change the shape of the model, or maps that are effectively clones of each other, such as most LOAP and Footman Wars maps, may be rejected.