• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Toxic Zombie

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
T0X1C ZOMBIE

Freehand-filters-recolor and cnp... I dont care of the Anti Filters extremists' comments this time...
Hope u'll enjoy...
Plz give credits.
Contents

TOXIC ZOMBIE (Texture)

Reviews
16:12, 9th Mar 2008 Archian: Lacking...
Level 13
his arms...if they're meant to be muscles could be bumped instead of stomped. the pants are..scribble, im not really a fan of that method, try adding some folds, unless its not a clothe. the face is blurry and needs definition.
have you gone lazy? you applied filters on place where you could've freehanded them for the same, if not better result

EDIT: wtf, 3 low-quality villagers in a row?
EDIT2: nvm, the two others got deleted now

Level 8
pins, for the toxic zombie, do is eyes a green colour with a highlight in them then continue the gree through his skin using the highlights on bits, like the lava cracks you did on one of your other skins so it apears the zombie has toxic vains running through him. for the clothes i'm not sure, could just do a horrible muddy dark texture clothes.

Level 2
....................................... I wont even talk.........................really.................................i think you.....should......do....better......you know u could do better.....your the best $%#%ing skin maker!!!!! (thats my opinion)