• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Toxic Potion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A highly toxic potion made form the swill and snot of an undead Dragon. Applying to the skin May cause Hallucinations, coma, convolutions, spontaneous combustion and/or Death. No effect if target is already dead or Undead.
Previews
Contents

Toxic Potion (Icon)

Reviews
San
San
The grey background has killed the icon, substandard as the author is not willing to update it.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Try not to use that gray backgrounds anymore, it throws off the quality of the overall icon when finished. The green go inside the bottle, i don't like those parts that are coming upwards, they look really weird. I would maybe add bubbles coming from the goo instead of those lines coming up.

Try not to use that gray backgrounds anymore, it throws off the quality of the overall icon when finished. The green go inside the bottle, i don't like those parts that are coming upwards, they look really weird. I would maybe add bubbles coming from the goo instead of those lines coming up.
This!