• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tower Defense Unit Attacking [the towers] Without Reason. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I made a TD, It works pretty well, but at one lvl the units start to attack SOME of the towers. i set their collision size to 0.01 and i made sure that i didnt block. They still attack. Why?:cry::sad::bored:

Level 7
i assume they attack tower becasue they either are stuck or atre trapped in. jsut make sure that for your levelr your no issue ordering them to attakc a region but to move to the reigion.

Level 11
yeah i would just do what VeljkoM said and make it so they cant attack. But if you want their attack to show up then i would just make it so they cant attack structures. Also you can make their movement type flying so it wud be impossible for them to get trapped in (i dont believe this will make them be targeted as flying units, that is changed somewhere else). And make it so they cant flee (just uncheck the box "can flee").

Level 3
Thanks guys!

Thanks guys, you really helped me out. i think that the problem was their aquistion range as i forgot to change it on those creeps :grin:. also, i was entirely (lol dunno how 2 spell it) sure that i did not block. :grin::razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.