• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower Defense Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm currently working on a new Tower Defense map, but I could use some help with balancing......I really don't even know where to begin. Could some1 plz help me by balancing my map or at least explaining to me how to make a well-balanced TD map? Thx. I will make extra sure to give u extra credit in my map if u help. Thx.

Level 2
Alright, thx, I'll keep that in mind, but I need some1 to at least explain how to make a well-balanced map (or do it for me :grin:)

Level 2
Thx, the only problem with that tutorial though, is that it doesn't explain any ways to make sure that one race isn't more powerful than the others. But if u can do that, I'd really appreciate it. Check ur messages on here in the near future and I'll send u the map as soon as I've finished it. Tyvm.

But don't get me wrong.....It will be VERY useful with the triggers. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.