• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

toe03

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is basically a small toe. I dont know why you downloaded it but thanks!

Import all the files and name as:
Toe.mdx
Toeskin.blp

Has a couple of funny animations. Email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Use the model in your map if you want, but please give me credits.

© 2004 EdwardSwolenToe Enerprises :D
Contents

toe03 (Model)

Level 8
all the toe needs now is another toe, then another then a foot then a leg, i think you know were i'm going with this. its pointless making a model like this, what the hell could it be used as except a doodad, even then the textures dont stand out enough so you can tell its a toe. :roll:

Level 8
but we expect for someone who can make models to not waist his time making just a toe but to really go all out and make something really great and usefull. i cant make models but i could you can rest asure i would make awsome models of things people would want to use. but i cant so my designs stay in 2d form until someone wants to take one of them on and turn it into 3d model format.