• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thunder Sword by chilla_killa

Reactions: deepstrasz and ZIR
Hey there!

This my new attachment model, I made for a request by Catch_Ya.
Just a simple sword with a thunder effect and uses onlöy ingame textures.
It's very low poly and small in file size. I made it from scratch with Milkshape 3D and added the thunder effect with Magos Model Editor.
Edit: Reduced the Emission Rate to 70.

Please give me credit if you use it in your map/campaign!
As all my other models, you may edit the file size, rotation and the point where it will get attached.

Have fun with it

chilla_killa

Keywords:
sword, axe, attachment, rpg, lol, nice, good, wow, thunder, atachment, chilla_killa, world of warcraft
Contents

Thunder Sword by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
20:04, 9th Nov 2009 DonDustin: reduce the particle count a bit pls. Oh and some animated texture or a thunder clap like lighting effect would be awesome :D Particles are fixed-->Aproved. But you can still feel free to add thos things that I...

M

20:04, 9th Nov 2009
DonDustin: reduce the particle count a bit pls.

Oh and some animated texture or a thunder clap like lighting effect would be awesome :D

Particles are fixed-->Aproved. But you can still feel free to add thos things that I suggested :p