• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thompson Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
well i tried Illidan(Evil)X thompson and it doesnt work just read the comments and youll see but for the mp40 ill only use it if no one make an mp40 for me cause it doesnt really look like an mp40.

I'm having trouble skinning it, there's not very many metal skins that would work for the thompson, can you make a skin for it, maybe incorporated into your villagerman skin? as it is, i'm using rifleman's gun texture, and that doesn't work very well.

And here, this is a ww2 like sniper that i made a while back, the project i made it for is delayed so you can use it.

Last edited:
Level 6
I'm having trouble skinning it, there's not very many metal skins that would work for the thompson, can you make a skin for it, maybe incorporated into your villagerman skin? as it is, i'm using rifleman's gun texture, and that doesn't work very well.

And here, this is a ww2 like sniper that i made a while back, the project i made it for is delayed so you can use it.

Ill try but it will be my first skin for an attachments and ive done like 2 skins before :p but im still good im photoshop so just send me the skin + model and ill try to do it.

Edit: Nice sniper you have there!I think i will use it :p (ill credit you if i do)

Level 6
the Lighter one is perfect.

but i would like to have a 20 round magazine like in the picture if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.