• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Think tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi guys i was wanting to write a story but am unsure what to write it about. So i guess i decided to write one for the hive community so , I am here to ask for you to post whatever random or thought idea you have or detail, and i will try and include that in the story.
I am open to any suggestions themes anything which could be incoporated.
Example of a suggestion
*A Monkey with three heads leapt out of the red crimson popcorn box, and began its ravnous attack. Foam seeped out of its grotesque mouth, as it screamed forward towards its victim. Its eyes a vicious red, its thoughts only of death and no remorse. The creature trundled fowards its sharp teeth snatching only inches away from the onlooker, who only not long ago was enjoying the tacky movie and carboard food.
Etc So please post any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.