• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thin Ice Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I was wondering if someone could make a model for me. I would want it to use the texture from one of the crystals models already in WC3. I want to cover an area with the already existing flattened (set z to 1) crystal models so it's like walking on a frozen lake.
I then want to place a few of these new models sporadically around. If a unit steps on them I want a death animation that looks like the ice is breaking, with some water splashes.

Bonus points if you make it like an elevator where the unit that walks in the area falls below the water with the model.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Thin Ice.png
    Thin Ice.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
Level 14
Thanks! I appreciate that very much. Here are the paths (If that is what you wanted)

Doodads\Icecrown\Rocks\Icecrown_Crystal\Icecrown_Crystal.mdl

Doodads\Cinematic\ElevatorPuzzle\ElevatorPuzzle.mdl

The crystals have 8 or 9 variations I think. If this isn't what you were talking about just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.