• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TheCaptain.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Just a skin i made out of boredom. Feel free to use it as you like and please give credits.

3/23 2008 Update:
The "Wings" on his helmet are no angel-like wings, instead they are Gargoylish.
The Armor trim is now paler.
The Face is now more detailed, and a bit brighter

Keywords:
Captain, Swordsman, Footman, Undead
Contents

Undead Captain (Texture)

Reviews
15:45, 4th Apr 2008 Werewulf: Far too poor, all i see is recolour and afew marks, read the sites skin submission rules. rejected.

M

15:45, 4th Apr 2008
Werewulf: Far too poor, all i see is recolour and afew marks, read the sites skin submission rules. rejected.

Level 6
The face is copy and paste.. It looks like the undead form of the pirate model. If you want it look even more undead and look like a high quality skin (Or decent). I suggest you Alpha out parts of his shield, maybe make the sword's edges rough threw Alpha, and make parts of his armor look rusted or shown broken off with like undeadish skin under it or chain mail or even a combo of both. That would really improve on how the skin looks.

Last edited: