• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Two Towns 3.3b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this map years ago, looking for comments and anyone who can deprotect it and send me it so I can work on it again because I formatted the comp that had it lol.

About the map:
Well basically each player gets two builders, they build buildings that automatically train units that are automatically sent to the enemy base and you can build stronger unique units that are only available when you max out a specific barracks thing. The game is won by destroying the enemy's Mayor's Building. There's a land path and a sea path with units for both. It's similar to some other custom maps like Castle Wars, Preschool Showdown, Civilization Wars maybe, and Gang Wars I guess. 3v3 or 4v4 highly recommended.

Keywords:
The, Two, Towns, Talon
Contents

The Two Towns 3.3b (Map)

Reviews
19:39, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 15
Map Review

This review is made by reason 3, if you have any questions or anything else to comment feel free to Private Message me.You may also ask me to review your map again.

*I am able to deprotect any map that can by played by Warcraft 3.If you can prove that you are the real author i would gladly deprotect it for you.

A fine map supposed to be similar to everyday life, with the purpose of protecting Mayor's building, something i wouldn't do...

[+]Creative map, i liked your idea and a small map file size.
[+]All commands seemed to work fine, good work with triggers.
[+]Map was protected, but i didn't experience any fatal errors or lag.
[-]Improve description and tooltips.You should also add a few Map Info(F9) in your map, too.
[-]You should balance it a bit more, Mayor's building was too hard to be destroyed.And if the enemy had a few towers..it was a nightmare.
[-]You need more buildings and units.I also think your units scale size is too small, increase it a bit.You could also add a few passive spells maybe?
[-]Your terrain is lacking, it's way to simple.You must definately improve it.
[-]Your map was a bit boring, all you have to do is build a few buildings and wait.Make it more interesting!

Overall rating:2/5
I would suggest you to add more items, more units and new buildings.I think you should also work on the terrain much more.
~ r3