• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The need for more Modelers and better models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
~Modelers are becoming more rare and rare to find. You may download the model, but that didn't mean you made it. This post is to ensure the future of WC3 modeling experiences and the persuading of modelers to make more models we want( I would die to at least make some person make a PIKACHU model! ).

~Second, we all want models don't we? The problem is, we necessarily don't like some other models which puts them to waste. Basically, we want models that fit one theme for a map. I would die for something like POKEMON RPG.

Level 25
There are plenty of modelers out there

We just hate your ideas and want to make our own ones

Also, Pikachu is a seriously overrated electric rat. Raichu is better in most, if not all, degrees. The only thing is you need to waste a Thunder Stone to evolve the bugger

The thing is, we learnt how to model to make things WE want. We aren't slaves who toil in your underground model mines

Also, even if there were more, I doubt any would really want to help you. Most modelers tend to focus on making maps based around their own original ideas rather than copywrited material

Level 23
The best modellers are artists.

Artists don't just make anything. They get inspired.

So you post your request and hope somebody is inspired. But it's probably not going to happen.

My advice? Learn to do it yourself, then nobody can let you down. There's affordable programs out there with plenty of community and help for all. And if you've got something to base it off, you can bypass the entire creativity bit.

Excuse me for being abstract 8).

Status
Not open for further replies.