• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well, I'm torn.

I've always been a pro Mario man myself, due to Super Mario 64 being my first console game when I was little, and the fact I never played any zelda games up until last week.

My brother and I played straight through the Ocarina of Time, and I must say, it is a great game, as many have said. The story, characters, gameplay, it's just very cool.

Mario 64 has a great replay value, it's fun to mess around in, I liked the setup and everything, and I like the graphics too. Though I wasn't complaining about Zelda.

Anyway, I can't decide now, I have to get my bearings. What are your thoughts?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Majora's mask is worth playing?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I have P64, but thanks anyway.

But I have the games on the collectores edition Gamecube CD, that's how I played OoT : ) So I'm just curious if I should play Majora's mask too, which is also on the CD.

Quite funny actually, I'm playing N64 games, on a Gamecube CD, in a Nintendo Wii : )

Level 8
Zelda Majors Mask is the conclusion of Ocarina of Time, well at least in a few things ... but I did not like the style of Majors Mask ...

I PLAYED ALL ZELDA GAMES ... and they are all worth it, more or less ... it's really a great game ...

Chaos:infl_thumbs_up:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Well I have not played any 3d zelda game but I have seen the TAS for OoT and it was impressive so I might give it a go some day but I did play the GBC games and the GBA one and they were both nice.

Personaly I liked the GBC ones the best frrom what ive seen since they were long and had replay value and had some complexity and loads of secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.