• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Jungle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
User who uploaded this Presents

The Jungle
Created by sigelang

Map Info:

This is a classic altered melee map that i created 2 hours ago.
The size of the map is 160x128 good for 4 players.
Suggested player FFA or 2v2

Features:

-This map have a good terrain.
animal hostile.
-Looks like jungle and many trees so that the lumber is not problem and also i added fog effects.

Some else stuff about map:

I place many trees and shrub to make this map better to look and the player not bored in the game.

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:

226275-albums6324-picture68457.png

226275-albums6324-picture68456.png

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/226275-albums6324-picture68455.png

[size=4][color=#CCAA00][b]Change Log:

Credits:[/b][/color][/size]

[color=#D0F680]Special Thanks:[/color]

Thanks for my self.

[size=4][color=#CCAA00][b]Author's notes:[/b][/color][/size]

This map is not protected. Free to explore but not free to steal.. :)

[/center][/box]
[color=#60A600]Map Description Template Created by [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/-kobas-/"]-Kobas-[/URL]
Find more here: [url=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/map-description-templates-171659/#post1631954]Map Description - Templates[/url][/color]

[b]Keywords:[/b]
Jungle, Animals, Melee, Strategy, Survival, Last, Palm, Island, Isles, Sunken, Ruins, Plants, Shrub, Wild, Forest, Gwiyomi, Filipino, Arena, Wast[/hidden][/center][/box]
Contents

The Jungle (Map)

Reviews
13:15, 1st May 2013 Orcnet: same commentaty of sonofjay's review
ay nagkamali pla ng pindot sorry ... anlag kase kya kung anu nlng napindot

^ Sir, the site Is English, you aren't permitted to talk Tagalog (unless in PM or VM and the person you're communicating in VM or PM must understand Tagalog), else, it's prohibited.

Last edited:
Level 28
Cool to see a melee map with weird terrain symmetry but unfortunately yours resulted on some unbalances(Well its given because of the weird symmetry). The problem lies on goldmine placements. Red and Blue's expansion goldmine are wide open in the middle with path straight to the enemy's main camp this may result for teal and violet players capturing the mines first and since teal and violet's expansion mine are on the far side they can just take it later.

About the terrain designs its currently lacking on tile variations and decorations. Its sunken and it have many gorgeous doodads that you can use to decorate it(basically spamming shrub isn't enough and isn't a wise move).

The tavern is way to near on teal's base and this is unfair for other players especially if teal decided to take control of red's expansion mine and the tavern must be unguarded by neutral creeps so remove those Jungle Stalkers. Add goblin shops somewhere around the map and remove those trees that blocking the expansion mine if you'll not gonna add a goblin lab(for shredders and zepplins).

Well at least you know how to use the height tools. ;p

For now my rating is around 1 or 2. Nice try.

Last edited: