• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The human strikes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is about Illidan.
i dont think i will need to tell more.
but its much movies ;) :D
Contents

The human strikes (Campaign)

Reviews
11:17, 6th Jul 2008 Rui: Rejected. Bad quality. [-]Lore. "Ilidan", controlling Naga but has a Human brother? :\ [-]The starting cinematic was very bad. "wow u set t3h unded curse on me, *attacks*" cinematic ends. What the hell... what is with...

M

11:17, 6th Jul 2008
Rui:
Rejected. Bad quality.
Review
[-]Lore. "Ilidan", controlling Naga but has a Human brother? :\
[-]The starting cinematic was very bad. "wow u set t3h unded curse on me, *attacks*" cinematic ends. What the hell... what is with displaying scores/victory scenes in a cinematic?
[-]Bad grammar and mass gibberish.
[-]Poor object editor work. So in the first level he can only target Holy Light on himself, but in the second level he can already use it on allies?
[-]Why is it playing orc music if we're controlling Humans?
[-]Boring terrain. Requires elevation and ground texture variation.
[-]No game cache used.

1/5 (Unacceptable).

Level 5
I haven't played it yet but ....

Finaly a Campange about Illidan

i need some one to make a map where Illidan grows and grows in forces and
eventually kills arthas! (by then he shouls have the Blood Elves, Naga, Fel
Orcs (from Draenor), Draeni and Deathwing and him Fused because they
want to overthrow the burning legion to get unlimeted suplies of demons to get
rid of arthas!!!!
also there should be a part where he has to go through a test to meet Deathwing (and he pastes overwhelmingly well)

arthas shall die...

Level 1
Just so your stuiped face knows: Illidan is a nightelf that was in the was of the ancients was captured by his brother malfurion that wardon person was the jailer thingy he was freed by tyrande and then was currpoted by the skull of gul'dan(play warcraft 3 reign of chaos for every detail) and was then banished by malfurion for doing that you fool:spell_breaker:

EDIT:
illidan does have a brother (malfurion) but IS Not HUMAn an he is 12000 years old maybe more naga are enemys of the undead your a real fool arnt you:spell_breaker:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui