• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hell Castle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello this map is called the hell castle is a design of my mom.
Are 2 enemy night elves and allied living dead, against the humans of the castle.
If you want to see the video go to the cocina chechu gourmet channel
Contents

The Hell Castle (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Daffa the Mage Review on The Hell Castle by @ian28 Gameplay The gameplay pretty much is dull, being a Melee this doesn't suit Defense/Survival and Mini-Game categories. The current one is just a Melee being fleshed in a style of Defense, but it's...
Level 9
First of LMGTFY
Secondly the terrain is "a bit lacking". Maybe place some more doodads? Make more height differences.

Description also needs to be pimped a bit. (they are really hard on this here)

Otherwise i guess this is a nice little first map with a good idea. Just needs alot of work to meet the standards of todays wc3 custom maps.

Simply fix description and pimp your map and you should be good to go!

Level 14
That map preview tho..

Like all of your map, you should improve the map description by checking this.
Amyway, tried your map and the map is really bad and basic. The terrain is too flat and the enviroments is lacking.
The genre of the map doesn't really fit as Defense/Survival because the objective of the game is to simply defeat your foes like all melee maps.
When playing as a Player 1, it's hard to harvest woods than golds because of how small the amount of trees within the base. Looking at the editor, it's trigger is default and this can't be fit to any genre of this map. (Except Medieval / Warcraft)

I know that you and your mom made an effort to make this map but it has alot of things that is missing so therefore, voting this for Rejection unless you fixed it.

225806.jpg

Daffa the Mage Review on The Hell Castle by @ian28

Gameplay
The gameplay pretty much is dull, being a Melee this doesn't suit Defense/Survival and Mini-Game categories. The current one is just a Melee being fleshed in a style of Defense, but it's still not fitting. It would be better to make the map a full fledged defense game where players have to defend the area until something occurs instead of being a Melee.

Aesthetic
The terrain really needs more work. Currently, they're flat and undecorated.
The units are of no comment, since they're all blizzard defaults with slight modifications.
The way the towers are assigned is quite a mix and match, would be better if they stick to one or two variants.

Bug
Major : Player one cannot be defeated since one of his buildings is a merchant, which is invulnerable (Goblin Merchant).

Summary
It has potential, yes, but a lot of work needed to be poured on. The terrain and gameplay are in dire need of improvement to make it more enjoyable as a defense map. In the current state, it's in a big mess, and needs radical improvements to be approved. I appreciate the effort poured to the map, but it's still far from sufficient.

Score
28/100 (1/5)
Vote For : Rejection

For a Re-Review, please contact me personally either by Profile Post or Private Conversation.