• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fourth Circle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Defense/Survive map based on a story which i wrote...Choose a side (human or evil) , choose a hero (each side has different) , defend your keep and try to destroy the enemy keep...items dropped by various map bosses or item recipes will increase your hero's powers...the map is not protected , but if you use some of the triggers i would like you to give me credits thx....
- Kernel
Contents

The Fourth Circle (Map)

Reviews
Gilles: Some of the icons do not work. Upload a fixed version, and PM me for approval. Other than that it functions properly and is playable.

M

Gilles: Some of the icons do not work. Upload a fixed version, and PM me for approval. Other than that it functions properly and is playable.