• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fallen Paladin v3.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Artelium Presents

The Fallen Paladin
Created by Artelium
Map Info

This is basically a hack and slash RPG map taking place right after the ending of the Human
campaign in Warcraft 3 RoC. The player get in control of Arthas as he attempts to
escape Lordaeron.

Features

Hack and slash RPG taken place in a gigantic world filled with enemies, bosses and
cinematics.

• Large areas
  • A total of four heroes will be played
  • Custom made boss battles

Some other stuff about map

Older versions available at epicwar.com.

Screenshots and Videos

Image Description:
Arthas fighting in the ruins of Lordaeron.

201369-albums5412-picture55799.png

Image Description:
Arthas fighting in the Paladin Cathedral.

201369-albums5412-picture55796.png

Change Log

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • dickxunder
  • Frankster
  • Mc
  • Kuhneghetz
  • JokeMaster
  • Kwaliti
  • Tarrasque
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Arthas, RPG, Hack, Slash, Hero
Contents

The Fallen Paladin v3.0 (Map)

Reviews
» Vengeancekael:[c] 「Profile :: Message :: Hive Staff」 » Date:[c] 「08/Mar/2013 17:20:53」 » Reasons: Poor and lacking Terrain: Terrain Tutorial Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials » Comment: [Moderated...

M

» Vengeancekael:[c] Profile :: Message :: Hive Staff
» Date:[c] 08/Mar/2013 17:20:53
» Reasons:

Poor and lacking Terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
» Comment:
[Moderated version: 3.0]
No custom spells.
Horrible intro cinematic, just remove it. (Bad camera work, you can't see the king's face sometimes, just his crotch; not enough cameras either)
Empty castle - Add more doodads
Not Rated
[tr]​
» Rules: [c] Map Submission
» Contact: [c] Staff Contact
! 'Reasons' are automated !

Level 34
How uther could know about the king's death?This is just bad, how the fuck could this put him to the jail? Why haven't they taken his sword? Where is the crowd in the scene, where he enteres the throne hall? The fuck can't i skip the cinematics? This is just bad Storyline and the whole map needs to be reworked. Also improve the landscape and the grammar.

Last edited:
Level 4
Hmm yeah why there is no Citizen cheers the prince return..theres 2 evil footmen following arthas at the kings throne where do they are!? no guard in throne chamber(Lordearon solder)... and one cinematic with all paly says that all guard in chamber been slaughter! lol there was no. citizen attack the fallen prince? huh they are weak and useless they should run they dont have wife or childs?.. the dwarves high way ? in capital city wtf rock and things alike that.... the hero start level 10 o_O... hes already corrupted he should have death knight insigh all ready...The items.. i had a hammer of str all time i played.. he should start with frostmourn in is hands no? at the start put some undead followers or its boring!!!no debris at the begining no destructible(only doors..) no item found like armor or heads? potion inside crate or barrel? :( why imprison Arthas loll! he should be execute where not in a bad holywoood movie! all Paladin die before to talk with arthas... you should put some dialogue.. and voice that interac with the fallen prince and made it more realistic or voice when he use a skill! i found it bored for real ... need more things like speach. no delay like in cinematics... change some name of paladin wich die later in campaign put some guard .. change the dog for wolf with tinyer scale? maybe :) dwarve region is wierd and the wizard cannot be kill? i died here but didnt want to walk all away... and please give him the horse!(Arthas) in somehow during the map and make him lost it laterly on?! this map makes me fall apart and the first dwarve dunn i think... got lots of lags from he... like GODS_SMASHER saids... for me this map should not be approve until u fix those things i give u 1/5 .. the good thing i found fun is when arthas ask to jaina to let him out when hes emprison out of the weird tunder jail '' Jaina wait! JAAINA!!! lol this map need improve ¯.¯

Map Review

Daffa the Mage Map Review :

Terrain : Okay, I guess its good enough, but it still improvable

Cinematics : I like watching Cinematics, so its not a problem to me wether they are skippable or not, but the only thing I wonder is where the heck the 2 Footman that come along with Arthas o_O I like the other Cinematic though, because they are placed properly

Dialogs : Still need improvements.

Battle : Its just normal combat system, wish there are some costum battle system, at least divide the bosses into phases

Abilities : Arthas abilities are basically normal abilities which modified a bit <why the heck that Death Strike Arthas had once become DK has terrain deformation, use Carrior Sawrm for the skills, just remove the Anim from the Carrion, I also want Death Strike has some more fascinating Anim, or at least remove the terrain deform>

Bugs and Problem : Okay There are some bugs, the ones that I remember :
-Muruva, the Wizard is Invul o_O I die there thanks to that, and that makes me sick, don't wanna to repeat from the start again, fix this damn Bug
-When you control The Assasin or whatsoever, I can't watch her constantly because the camer keep following Arthas, but its not much of a big deal

Rating : 1.755/5

Notes : Fix that damn Wizard bugs and I will give you a better rating

Last edited: