• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Demon war

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
luistofer Presents

The Demon war
Created by Luistofer

Map Info:

You have control of several heroes known in the campaigns of Warcraft: Furion, Tyrande, Kel'Thuzad, Anub'arak and Maiev. In addition they will have some new skills. The heroes pass through doorways, roads full of hidden traps that will test the ability of the player, and fight against formidable warriors blocking the way. One important thing is that the difficulty of the three missions is only one.

Features:

The three maps have a great variety of doodads, special effects, camera shots as well as modified units Have Little Changes in color, size, etc.. It also presents an interlude after the third mission, which states the continuation of the campaign early. Have fun!

Changelog:

-From first version: Terrain improved, also added some more doodads

Screenshots:

211501-albums5151-picture52306.jpg

211501-albums5151-picture52305.jpg

211501-albums5151-picture52304.jpg

Keywords:
Demon, demon, War, war, Gregory, gregory, luistofer, Luistofer, Campaigns, campaigns, Campaign, campaign.
Contents

The Demon war (Campaign)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/27 13:06:59 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials The...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/27 13:06:59
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
The triggers are inefficient: Triggering Tutorials

Other:
Check out the models section for custom models made by the community: Models Section
Check out the skins section for custom skins made by the community: Skins Section
Check out the icons section for custom icons made by the community: Icons Section
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out this section if you have requests for models, skins, ... : Requests Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: I already rejected the last version for multiple reasons and the only thing you've changed is the map's language.
The triggers are still inefficient and have multiple leaks, the terrain is horrifying, do NOT spam volcanoes in trees and definitely don't use that many cinematic effects at one location.
This is rather a starter's map, try reading some tutorials first and making a thread in the map dev section.

Level 2
1. I fixed that error and also put in some screenshots.
2. I'm using some known names but the story has not been affected. May be the sequel of the main campaign.
3. I hope you'll test it "soon". D:

Last edited:
Level 2
All maps must be created on English language.
Terrain is really bad, do not spam with special effect like that.
Story was average.
Spells/Abilities normal.
Difficulty normal.

Sorry this can't be approved.

Well, so I made many changes in terrain and added more doodads. I read all again, and now it's full English. Can you re-check it, please? I'm sure you'll notice the diference.

I already rejected the last version for multiple reasons and the only thing you've changed is the map's language.
The triggers are still inefficient and have multiple leaks, the terrain is horrifying, do NOT spam volcanoes in trees and definitely don't use that many cinematic effects at one location.
This is rather a starter's map, try reading some tutorials first and making a thread in the map dev section.