• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thanks for existing

Level 3
I haven't used this forum in a lot of years. Even back when I played WC3 every day, I was more of a "lurker" than an active member. I browsed for years before I even made an account.

I'm beyond excited to find out that this site is still up and running... and ALIVE. So many smart and creative people on here helping each other out and havin' a good time. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm glad y'all are still here. Video games aren't really in my life these days but goddamnit I love them. So many Warcraft images are burned into my brain forever and this website is a huge part of that. I'm not made of money but I bought a hero membership just to support you guys. I hope it helps stoke the fire for the creative gamers that use this site as a resource and a community. WCIII FOREVER!