• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Textureing The final for my project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I created a model in 1996 and im nearly finished with this model... that took me awhile to finish. I need someone to fit the texture upon it.... I don't want to ruin the surprise. so if you want to see it please just pm me and ill show you the picture of my creation... When its finished ill upload it to the hive... Till then you dragon lovers will have to wait :3 and ive already spoken too much!!

:goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom::goblin_boom:

Well If you want to help me finish my creation please i need the best of the best willing to Fit the armor just right ^^ I can no longer do it since my new computers being an absolute... @$$.... only thing im able to open is the midvis :goblin_cry:

So would you care to help little o'l me Finish my project?

Level 3
Warcraft didn't even exist in 1996. Does it stand up to Warcraft in terms of quality?

I had a Russian model maker me and my friend made our meshes and animations for them.

I made a dragon and he made a futuristic machine the looked very bada$$
After he made his model project after he finished it. he took his model and made it with a project he was doing for school. I however right as soon as i was about to transfer his mesh and animations my computer blew out due to a thunderstorm power outage ><

I took it to a computer place to get it fixed. the place was an a-ok place. They where making other models for a game of theres. they transfered my data. two years later when i got my dragon to a beta staged texture i went to a video game store bought an mmo game forgot the name of it. i found my mesh my animations in that game. so i asked my friend to hack into the disk and guess what i found my mesh. >> and its animations. Exact matches too. the attack - 3 was never used because i was finishing the animations. And i had to save and get to it later. there was 2 animations and an animation walk that was used as a fast i was going to delete the 1st animation of walk it was slow and had its usefulness spotting walking problems. Then the big bite on the dragon was never used either. it was marked as ''Attack Critical''

Walk, abc/Attack 3, Attack Critical. was in the animation.
after collecting my past records of my model my videos i sued the fuk out of the computer store for stealing my model vv they had retarded excuses. saying stuff about a broken comp billing problems all that stuff.

I have my beta on my flash drive for safe keeping incase i have to go through all that stuff once more. The models animations are finished with the effects and the Size of 350 kbs.

The model it self is a wonderful piece of work i thank my friend for convincing me to buy that Russian computer XD

i cant texture anymore my computers a piece of shit... ><
The only good thing it has is an 80 GB HD from my last broken comp ><

And dose it help the Hive community? Heres a screenshot for ya then.

If you guys want to help me Finish the final Texture please Apply TY

Level 3
dude i was 8 or 9 XD my friend was 14 XD he knows about computer stuff more then i ever could do. he taught me things ^^ and dont say programs never existed >> because thats down right BS.. Did you know in ww2 hitler was making ufos and a jet fighter? and even a mega tank 8x bigger then a m1a1? Heres a video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL0h19ci6dw&feature=fvwp&NR=1 If hitler could make such a beast possible and thats in 1948 >> And the Us made a plane that can Launch from the Sea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ZeQaoo9Ng&feature=related 1983

Then yeah in 1996 Programs existed.. just gotta have the money for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.