• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Texture help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, i have model i imported it in the map, at first there was some "cityscape" texture on it, then i downloaded the model patch and fixed the path of the texture, and i added my own body texture, but the problem is there are 2 textures in total for whole model.

body
helmet

please help.
i've just noticed that there should be only 1 texture, so i'll upload the files in bmp from witch i need complete unit texture anyone that knows please make it, i got no idea what goes were..

Attachments

• New WinRAR archive.rar
    223.9 KB · Views: 38
Level 4
technically, its not a bad thing if you have more than one texture, some models can actually do that. however, to only have one, you have to merge the UV maps and make a new texture that will follow the UV mapping of the new merged map.

i got no idea how make that, and i have not found tutorial for it..
If anyone could just point me to something i could try in few days, right now im setting animations for the model and it will take some time xD (newbie)

Its more simple to use more textures and its better, thanks for support.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.