• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Text Creating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello people, today I have decided to make you something!
I am making people who ask nicely some neat text things, I don't know what to call them (or if they even have a name), some examples of some text like this that I have made:

╔╦╦═╦═╦══╗╔╦╦═╦╦╦╗
║║║╔╣╔╬╗╔╣║║║│║║║║
║║║╚╣╚╣║║║║╚╣│║╚╬╣
║║║╔╣╔╣║║║╚═╩═╩═╩╝ (LOL!)
║╚╣╚╣╚╣║║║
╚═╩═╩═╩╩╩╝ (LEET)

Just write below what you want to be made in this text and I will make it for you, please try not to make it too long. Also when I give you the text in this form tell me if you want any changes done and I will try to make them. After the text also tell me if you would like it very wide, very tall, very short etc.
If you use something like these in one of your projects please give me credit somewhere, if it is just to stick in your signature then it's fine if you don't.
Please give me some time to do my work, also I will be making a list of who's texts I am doing first.

Please give me +rep if you are happy with the work I give you. :wink:

Line up:
1. NoAmmoSrry for "Master Haosrs Army is COMING!"

NOTIFICATION:
ALL PROJECTS HAVE BEEN PUT TO A HALT UNTIL LATER NOTICE!

Last edited:
Level 11
But it shall be awsome and we shall dominate the hive and spread smilely all over our toast and say omfg i cant believe its not buttr!

Level 2
Can you make
"MUTTLEY" please? :grin: When I'll be an user that can give reputation, I will to you first if I remember this!

Status
Not open for further replies.