• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Testers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i need testers to test my map it is a melee map 2-4 players
i have made other maps but it didn't go over so well i hope you enjoy it

Attachments

• (4)Tropic Rain.w3x
    3 MB · Views: 54
  • map pics.jpg
    map pics.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 99
  • map pics 2.jpg
    map pics 2.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Level 5
I could test, I am not the best candidate for the job due to the fact I don't pay huge amounts of detail to certain things.

Level 3
testers

any one can test i just need peoples feed back to see if any thing needs to be fixed before i post it some of the things i need tested are
balance check
terrain
any type of bug or error
just any thing you dislike or like would be helpful

Level 4
Hey, i tested, get yo but on skype man. I tested it, and edited, and sent back over skype... owell

anyways, the map's nice, the only thing that you're missing is the trees. with the ammoun tyou have, player'll run out very quickly, especially with 4 players playing. The one i sent you has more trees BTW.

Level 4
Lol, i was online for the duration of the download, i just think that you weren't there when i sent it. Anyways, i'll see if i can't give it to you on the hive or sumthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.