• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrainer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi!

Revival of the High Elves is in need of serious terrainers. By now I have received some aids from people who, mostly prooved to not be serious at all and that sucks. I am in need of serious terrainers who do good job and in a moderate time (that means that they won't take... let's say a month to do a single map... :lol:). If you would be eager to help, please post here and a sample of your's would be just great.

As for my project, I am working now at the history to fix it a little and change the techtree radically. I have by now 5 terraining maps done and almost all scripts finished. I intend to have... 12 playable maps and 4 cinematic maps. That's all I can tell you by now.

As for how I give you work, I will give you some basic instructions so imagination is the key ;). I kinda trust your terraining skills after I see let's say a sample. And please, don't post if you don't wanna help.

Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.