• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, hive!

My friends and I have been working on our map for a while now. It's called "PAKSYIT Allstars" and we used a "DotA Template" to create our own version. So we've been thinking that we REALLY should change the terrain to make it look a lot less like DotA. I tried and ended up making it look alot less like DotA and alot less like a Warcraft 3 map as well.:grin: I REALLY suck at terraining, that's why I need the good people's help to edit the terrain for us. (without changing the zones, etc... you could also edit arrangement of taverns, shops at each home base if you'd like)

So please, if you'd like to help us, just tell me, I'll send the BETA version of the latest version we have. THANKS :D
It's also possible if you'd make a different map, and I'd just copy it to my map, whichever is more convenient for you.

Of course, +rep and credits will be given. (ingame and loading screen)

I have the template we used attached here. You can take a peek at it if you'd like. The idea of the map would be the same, only with a different skin/template.

Attachments

• DotA Allstars-Template v2.7.w3x
    3.7 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Level 5
Maybe this: (I made it but given up)

I checked it out and it's very nice. But it doesn't really fit a DotA Template-based map. Perhaps I could use this in our next project? :)
+rep will still be given of course :D

**I attached the template we used in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.