• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tenebis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Alright, lots o' peeps complained that Tenebis model is crashing their editor, it crashed mine too.... Can someone please take some of the unnecessary anim's out so I can use it in my map? (I had the WEU, World Editor Unlimited, it didn't help so I just need someone to remove some anim's and get the model to work for me. Thx

P.S.- If this model works... it will be my last request :)

Level 25
Actually RDZ, after mentioning crashing...

Your Skeletor guy hates my WE and constantly crashes it

Look, the animations have NO bering on whether or not it'll work. There could be THOUSANDS of reasons why it isn't working, and we can't just fix it

Level 23
Yeah, actually, I forgot to test Skeletor in-game so I suck too :cry:

I suspect he has the negative maximums and positive minimums problem, though, not really sure.

EDIT

And done.

Aside from 1 dodgy extent and a geosetanim pointing to nothing, it was non-specifically fecked... But it works now, so I'll just update it and you can rep me at wc3c ;)

And I know of quite a few ways that cause models to crash. But I won't fix this because it's the maker's duty to do that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.