• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Temple of Ali'Sazh

Reactions: deepstrasz
Temple of Ali'Sazh
by
Wardota2 Gamer
The Teple of Ali'Sazh is built 200 thousand years ago. Took 2 months to build, but shattered into peaces. 4 Islands were split and 1 shattered temple standing..........

Max Players: 2

Featuring:
  • Big map full with awsome gameplay
  • Sweet and beautiful designs
  • Balanced Items,Creeps Placement's and more!
  • Enjoy in choosing more heroes in the Tavern
  • Experience smooth gameplay
  • Cool terrain and more
Hope you all enjoy my Melee Map! This took me only 1 hour and a half muinite to make
Thank You!

---released---

-changed the top and bottom and the sides of the 4 small islands in the map into more symmetrical
-added more doodads in the water to add more life into it
-balanced some few items
-added coral reefs and water falls in the top and also the bottom of the map
-bubbles are now added in the water

Overview
full

Creep Camps

8 Green Camps
20 Orange Camps
1 Red Camp

Other Buildings

2 Taverns
8 Goldmine (Including Current)
1 Fountain of Health
1 Fountain of Mana
1 Fountain of Power
3 Goblin Merchant
2 Mercenary Camp
2 Marketplace

This Overview is not updated but I will update it soon so stay tuned!

Credits

All credits goes to non other that @Wardota2 Gamer and to Blizzard Entertainment for making this awsome game!
Also thanks to Hiveworkshop.com and to the all Members!
Contents

Temple of Ali'Sazh (Map)

Reviews
WolfFarkas
hello there, interesting map. acording to the image, you have asimetric land and that creates many undesired effects. If you want to do melee maps, simetry is one of the most important things to follow, if you don´t the map may be unbalanced. Giving...
deepstrasz
You need to work more on the symmetry of your maps/terrain. Approved based on @Ragnaros17's review and your updates.
Level 29
hello there, interesting map.

acording to the image, you have asimetric land and that creates many undesired effects.
If you want to do melee maps, simetry is one of the most important things to follow, if you don´t the map may be unbalanced. Giving benefit to one player above the other.

upload_2018-2-7_10-34-4.png

for example the island marked with a "1" has 3 points of attack while the twin island "2" in the other side only has two,
island number 1 is much more exposed than island number 2. It is bad for the blue player

About the other two island "3 and 4", 1 goldmine is alignated with the center and the other not.
the violent circle camp, player red can access more easy the violet circle creep camp than player blue to acces the same camp in his side.
so again bad for player 2

sugestion: chose the island you like more, copy the terrain, rotate 90 degree twice and then paste the terrain, copy pasting the terrain allows to have literaly perfect simetry. Be carefull that you paste it in the rigth place, sometimes requieres many attempts to have the paste with acuraccy.

the creeps in the goldmine (island 3 and 4) are in camp mode, well there are many reasons why goldmine creeps musn´t be in camp mode

1 fountain of health for player red and 1 fountain of mana for player blue, in melee neutral building simetry is important

I think the water area can have tile variation

another sugestion
when you put credits
don´t put "me"
put: Wardota2 Gamer

see ya and good luck

edit1
Can you explain this:
"Enjoy in choosing more heroes in the Tavern"
did you added heroes in the tavern or modified the 3 heroes limit?
in melee standard gameplay should not be altered (such adding new heroes), making those changes means to develop altered melee [S/]

edit 2: all above was image review I didn´t see the map in the first place

only 1 goblin lab for player red but goblin market for player blue, simetry, description says 3 goblin markets.
goblin markets are defended with green creep, they are usually defended with orange, sometimes even red
I think marketplace and goldmines are too near each

the Fountain of power is a campaing building of the Night elf race, is like the night elf shipward, not designed for melee I think.
Many competitive melee players think that mana and health fountains can unbalance the game, a power fountain (both mana and health) well, I can imagine what they think without ask. Also the fountain of power doesn´t have the neutral building minimap icon.

A red creep level 42 seems to be to much level, a friend of my said, avoid passing level 25-26
I don´t recomend you the doors since AI won´t open them like Starcraft 2, but many maps use them.

I sugest you to read guides, and study others melee maps to improve your map. Creeps and looting can be improved if you wish it.

see ya again

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
hello there, interesting map.

acording to the image, you have asimetric land and that creates many undesired effects.
If you want to do melee maps, simetry is one of the most important things to follow, if you don´t the map may be unbalanced. Giving benefit to one player above the other.

for example the island marked with a "1" has 3 points of attack while the twin island "2" in the other side only has two,
island number 1 is much more exposed than island number 2. It is bad for the blue player

About the other two island "3 and 4", 1 goldmine is alignated with the center and the other not.
the violent circle camp, player red can access more easy the violet circle creep camp than player blue to acces the same camp in his side.
so again bad for player 2

sugestion: chose the island you like more, copy the terrain, rotate 90 degree twice and then paste the terrain, copy pasting the terrain allows to have literaly perfect simetry. Be carefull that you paste it in the rigth place, sometimes requieres many attempts to have the paste with acuraccy.

the creeps in the goldmine (island 3 and 4) are in camp mode, well there are many reasons why goldmine creeps musn´t be in camp mode

1 fountain of health for player red and 1 fountain of mana for player blue, in melee neutral building simetry is important

I think the water area can have tile variation

another sugestion
when you put credits
don´t put "me"
put: Wardota2 Gamer

see ya and good luck

edit1
Can you explain this:
"Enjoy in choosing more heroes in the Tavern"
did you added heroes in the tavern or modified the 3 heroes limit?
in melee standard gameplay should not be altered (such adding new heroes), making those changes means to develop altered melee [S/]

edit 2: all above was image review I didn´t see the map in the first place

only 1 goblin lab for player red but goblin market for player blue, simetry, description says 3 goblin markets.
goblin markets are defended with green creep, they are usually defended with orange, sometimes even red
I think marketplace and goldmines are too near each

the Fountain of power is a campaing building of the Night elf race, is like the night elf shipward, not designed for melee I think.
Many competitive melee players think that mana and health fountains can unbalance the game, a power fountain (both mana and health) well, I can imagine what they think without ask. Also the fountain of power doesn´t have the neutral building minimap icon.

A red creep level 42 seems to be to much level, a friend of my said, avoid passing level 25-26
I don´t recomend you the doors since AI won´t open them like Starcraft 2, but many maps use them.

I sugest you to read guides, and study others melee maps to improve your map. Creeps and looting can be improved if you wish it.

see ya again

Thank You so much for your review @Ragnaros17 it's a great honor to hear a review! I can see the problems now I will try to update this tomorrow and I will try to fix all that you said.

And also the games will be removed in furthur updates.....
And to the Credits don't worry dude will change from me to @Wardota2Gamer!

Once again thanks for the review!

Level 14
Update v1.1

Maid Changes
-changed the top and bottom and the sides of the 4 small islands in the map into more symmetrical
-added more doodads in the water to add more life into it
-balanced some few items
-added coral reefs and water falls in the top and also the bottom of the map
-bubbles are now added in the water

For more informations go to the Change Log, Thank You!