• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Templar

The templar

Keywords:
templar knight soldier warrior crusader
Contents

Templar (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] Excellent looking model. The Paladin had better watch out, for the Templar could kick his ass day and night! --donut3.5--
Level 10
Huh it be cool if it had a sword? is that the question? why did i just ask another question? why did--- you know what forget it. -.- great everything looks great. : D

Level 8
Exceptional. I've been looking all over for this one :)

Edit: Is there an icon for it too?? It would be very usefull.

Last edited:
Level 28
If you could add a proper portrait that'd be very good.

If you know small things about modding, you could easly do it by yourself using Model Editor by placing a camera witb an appopriate angle and a team color for a nice look, maybe you could add him animation of course,
But if you don't know how, just export the captain portrait (~Same look) and change it's path to this model using _portrait (E.g : Name of this model_portrait) import them both, and here you go :)

WarLordxD

W

WarLordxD

This is one of the best models I've seen so far! Very good work