• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teleport Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello all
I need help with teleport "points-area ". I want my units to enter and leave from the same teleport circle...
5kgNjTY

Until now i manage to make units to enter only but i dont know how to make them leave from the same teleport circle where they enter. At triger editor i made only the way in :D
JJS1rDY

Level 12
Make another same trigger by copying that trigger and just exchange the places of the regions (where Region 000 is written in the new trigger, place Region 001, where Region 001 is, place Region 000).
Basically this. I use something pretty much exactly the same in my map lol. What you have to do, though, is turn off the other trigger before the teleport and then turn it back on after the units warp through. Otherwise, the units will teleport back and forth forever (it will most likely just lag very badly in your game but it also may crash and be hard to figure out what went wrong).

Level 2
Basically game froze i tried that with 4 regions or when i copy the trigers etc. Can you write me how i can do that or there is a tutorial cause i searched and didnt found anything...
And thanks for your time.

Level 15
Here are the regions 000, 001, 002, 003 from left to right, and the parts of grass represent teleportation circles:
p7tkoDs.png
And here are the two triggers:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters Region 001 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 003 <gen>)
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters Region 002 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 000 <gen>)

Status
Not open for further replies.