• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles!!!!!!!!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ninja Turtles!!!!!!!! This is only beta so please don't be too hard on it
Contents

Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles!!!!!!!! (Map)

Reviews
22:37, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Low quality map, lacking a proper description aswell, Rejected.

M

22:37, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Low quality map, lacking a proper description aswell, Rejected.

Level 31
Ok, I had read every single post at this section including deleted post and had it remove since it could lead to serious trouble.

From now on, please stop flaming as this is our community and not battlefield. Anybody caught flaming in this topic again might be punish by given negative reputation, for worst offense it could lead to even serious punishment such as infraction.

If you had any negative comment/opinion, please give it in much friendly and neutral way to avoid catastrophe.

I would review this map ASAP to see this map should be accept or rejected.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Level 9
Ok, I had read every single post at this section including deleted post and had it remove since it could lead to serious trouble.

From now on, please stop flaming as this is our community and not battlefield. Anybody caught flaming in this topic again might be punish by given negative reputation, for worst offense it could lead to even serious punishment such as infraction.

If you had any negative comment/opinion, please give it in much friendly and neutral way to avoid catastrophe.

I would review this map ASAP to see this map should be accept or rejected.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Now I know you have many maps to review, but you said that you would review it ASAP and it is still pending (unless of course your ASAP isn't the same as my ASAP). Could you review this map sometime soon?