• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tavern Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need to know how to do two things.

First I need to know how to make it so you can only have 1 hero, like how DotA does it, so once you buy one, you cannot buy more.

Secondly, I need to know how to make it so once you buy a hero, no one else can buy that hero, again like DotA. Help appreciated.

Level 4
I've already used the limit hero training to 1 for all players but they can still buy more from the taverns for some reason.
And for the hero removal, wouldn't removing the ability for the tavern to sell make it so no one can buy from that tavern? I just want to remove the one hero it sells, not the whole selling ability. I'll try to figure it out, lemme know if you got anything else. Thanks for helping a lot by the way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.