1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

TaurenSpearThrower

Submitted by Taur
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Tauren Spear Thrower by Taurenwarrior

Path: Taurenspear.blp

Taurens are my favourite Warcraft race, and despite them being a race in WoW, I saw no real
Tauren models, so I decided to try and mod, some new ones. Most of mine Tauren will be animation transfers, geomerges, and new skins. I am trying to animate one myself, and I think you can expect one that is originally animated. This one is made by a few geomerges and a skin. I thought that one thing that they really lacked was a ranged melee unit, that was not a spell caster like the archer, head hunter and rifleman thus I made this model the Tauren Hunter equipped with a rifle, Tauren Spear Thrower and my Tauren Archer. Please give credit when using in maps, etc.
Taurenwarrior
Contents

TaurenSpearThrower (Model)

1. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    first post ! alot of new tauren stuff i hope they are good :)

2. Cryptile

Cryptile

Resources:
    Resources:
    There are so many Tauren units now. Enough to make a whole new race! (Adds Tauren race to altered melee map.)

3. GoD-ThErEaL

GoD-ThErEaL

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Dragon Elf Mogare

Dragon Elf Mogare

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    :D Just need more Tauren Buildings and needs icons for upgrades to build a new race

the model is very good very useful...

:idea:

5. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol yeah they're all mine

6. Cabal

Cabal

Resources:
    Resources:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE TUERNS PLZZZ NOOO MORE PLZZZZZZ WE DONT NEED A TUERN RACE WEEEE NEEED A GOBLIN RACE WE DONT NEED ANYMORE HAMBURGER MEAT MODELS OR SKINS PLZZZ MAKE GOBLINS BUT THESE MODELS ARE GOOD :p :x

7. Yaos

Yaos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cabal : Shut up.
    The model is interesting, but Screen is too small to see anything at all

8. Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Kicks A*S, i can use this , 5/5, make the tauren talent master from WOW.

9. Ander1345

Ander1345

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks like a tauren that got hit really hard in the back of the knees. Tauren are reverse joint legged. For accuracy's sake, if you can make them bend the right way, do so. Other than that great model. WEll they're not really reverse joint legged, more like a dog's hing legs. 2 hinges rather than one knee.

10. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ander it is quite hard to make it like that particularily the way Tauren leg bones are divided into 4 sections instead of 3, I have tried to do this and i'll try again, but it'll be hard[/b]

11. Sabre84

Sabre84

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey T-Warrior, thanks for the time and effort of making all these mods. From the way you reply to the constructive feedbacks, it sounds like you are genuinely trying to make some units that others will enjoy. Thanks for all the hard work and keep those models coming!

12. Tsc!

Tsc!

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    again? ;> hehe
    go0d avatar :twisted:

13. Master_RC

Master_RC

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks kinda nice to me
    4/5

14. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i'm sorry I haven't released any good ones for sometime, i;ve been busy with UL, I hope to release an improved version of the warrior soon

15. Angelus

Angelus

Resources:
    Resources:
    AAh, more tauren are always good, glad they don't make much of those dumb ass goblin things at this site, we dont need such a lame ass race but TAUREN RULE, dont u agree cabal?